Our client, a leading Integrated oil and gas company, is looking for an Engineering Project Manager to lead the Project Risk Analysis group. They will be responsible for facilitating the project risk management process and development and maintenance of RM plans/registers and reports for all areas of their off-shore project.
- Facilitate regular project risk workshops and risk reviews and produce regular reports.
- Provide core functional support to project teams to develop and implement approved risk mitigation plans and monitor risk mitigation tasks
- Implement and maintain the project risk management process for all areas of their off-shore project as per their Project Delivery Model (PDM). Provide training and mentorship to implement risk management across all the areas of the project.
- Engage with Project, EPC contractors and Functional teams to capture, analyze, and collate risk information such as mitigation activities, action plans and inter-dependencies
- Report on project risk management results to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide risk management expertise and support for all other disciplines of the projects including change management and decision-making. Participate as risk management SME in the meetings with other functions and contractors risk reviews
- Review, approve and audit pertinent Contractor risk management process and related documentation
- Line Manager for the Project Risk Analyst
- Update the Project Risk Registers and ensure that the updates are being communicated and updated within the project and to the Corporate
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- P. Eng
- 7+ years Risk Management Experience
- 10+ years Engineering, Project Management or Project Controls Experience
- 10+ years experience in the Energy industry
- 5+ years Major Project experience
- MS Office intermediate level
- Meeting Facilitation experience
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project Management/Risk Management Certification, with demonstrated experience implementing Risk Management practices within large, complex international Oil & Gas infrastructure projects
- Database management skills
- Risk Management Software tools experience
- Seasoned communicator with the ability to deliver highly technical material to both technical and non-technical audience
- Proven leadership experience and skills
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.