Do you want to work for a company deploying technological talent on the frontlines?
What if they made products that enriched lives every day?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have immediate need for your kind of talent.
We represent an Information Technology Company and are urgently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer for a 4 months’ contract assignment at Madison, WI
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- The Quality Leader is responsible for providing manufacturing support in accordance with documented procedures and practices.
- This is a key technical role responsible for the development, implementation, improvement and continuous reinforcement of established QA fundamental practices that are utilized in the local business.
- The role involves hands-on work in the areas of design, design transfer, manufacturing, distribution, and service.
- Ensures process efficiency and compliance effectiveness through the development and implementation of process verification and validation plans, including Master Validation
- Plans (Site Level), Validation Master Plans (Product or Process specific plans), and the development of simple yet detailed process flow diagrams that describe critical process interdependencies with respect to process inputs, outputs, risks and impacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering or technical discipline (or non-technical degree with 2 years of experience in manufacturing, engineering or quality assurance experience in addition to any other experience requirements).
- Demonstrated understanding or aptitude to understand Medical Device QMS requirements and regulatory requirements including but not limited to FDA CFR 21 820 and ISO 13485.
- Demonstrated understanding of product development lifecycles, design change and document change control, process verification and validation methodologies, manufacturing / production process control methodologies, and servicing in a medical device environment
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.