Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet.
Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We have an immediate need for your kind of talent.
Our Client is looking for a SAP HCM Solutions Designer for 7-month contract in Ottawa, Ontario (Onsite)
- Collective Agreement Program involves system changes to Client HCM solution (RSMC eVoucher) to fulfill the collective agreement terms for Client union employees. System change requirements have been documented. The execution phase will involve detailed design, build, and test and deployment activities.
- Responsibilities will include: working under the Solution Lead’s guidance in building and documenting functional designs, configuration, support development team in RICEF development, integrated/end to end testing, defect resolution, deployment and stabilization support.
- Validate conceptual solution design
- Build functional (FDs)
- Work with technical team in design documents RICEF development
- Perform/support end to end/integrated /UAT testing
- Defect resolution
- Deployment activities
- Support stabilization
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience with SAP HCM (PA, OM, ORG), ESS/MSS, Time Management and Web Dynpro (WDA) forms
- Full life cycle experience in SAP HCM deployments
- Excellent client facing skills
- Result oriented with strong sense of ownership and pride in delivery
- Ability to work independently and with various teams
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with RSMC eVoucher solution strongly desired
- Prior experience with HCM solution
- SAP integration experience with third party applications
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.