Have you ever wanted to work for a company that is on the front lines of deploying technological talent to those who make the products that we rely on to make life more enjoyable?
Well here we are, meet the Ian Martin Group, building authentic connections through meaningful work.
Here at the Ian Martin Group we work with some of the most technologically advanced organizations on the planet. Our goal is to connect skilled technical talent to a world of opportunity that has an impact on the lives of others.
We are currently hiring for a SAP ABAP Consultant in Remote for a 7 months contract assignment.
Areas of Expertise: CRM Web UI / ABAP OO / BOL and BSP
1. The Consultant should have worked at least in 1 end-to-end implementation project and 1 support projects.
2. Consultant should have worked on ITSM functionalities in SAP Solution Manager 7.1 or 7.2 or worked on SAP CRM 7.0
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Perform analysis of functional requirements to create technical design specifications
2. Build / Developing Solution in Development environment and moving it to test & production environment based on approvals.
3. Performing Unit / Integration testing / Bug Fixing
4. Support BSLs & Testers during UAT & Production Validations
5. Work with Conversion team to gather data / develop on the Conversion objects (BPs, Users & ChaRM Transactions).
The Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957. As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better. The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
We will review applications as they are received, and we will contact candidates whose skills and experience best suit this role.