Our Telecom client is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator to support their team.
- Install, configure, maintain & tune performance of Oracle Databases
- Migrate and update data using SQL commands, scripts & tools
- Install, configure Golden Gate replication.
- Understanding of application schemas and configure conflict detection and resolution.
- Configure databases – Backup and restore.
- Understand the network architecture & installation and integration with application servers.
- Ability to install OS (Redhat) and configure for database installations.
- Golden gate install, config, troubleshoot, perform tuning (bi-directional)
- Oracle 12C (In-Memory) RAC hands on with tuning
- OS, network troubleshooting
- SAN disks configuration for RAC, ASM, and ACFS
- OEM cloud control
- Oracle Veridata
- Data migration and experience with ETL tools
ABOUT THE IAN MARTIN GROUP
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm. As a Certified B Corporation, the company meets comprehensive standards that measure its impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.
Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work."
The Ian Martin Group specializes in technical recruitment in Engineering, Telecom and IT. We also offer an affordable shortlisting staffing service that allows clients an opportunity to do "empowered hiring."
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an initial interview will be contacted.