We have a have immediate opening for Solution Architect for a 12-month assignment in Waltham, MA (02451)
Develops system concepts and works on the capabilities phases of the systems development life cycle; translates technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system and security designs and processes.
- Works with partner solution architects and enterprise architects for the program.
- Supports the development of the solution option, ensuring high quality.
- Maximizes common solutions where possible including off the shelf as recommended, following enterprise architecture strategy.
- Attends governance forums (e.g. Solution Integration Group) to review all options and approve the selected option.
- Develops reviews and approves key design deliverables.
- Works with Project Manager, Business Relationship Manager, Partner Solution Architects and Solution Vendors to ensure the integrity of the solution as well as to ensure the business requirements are met.
- Includes all phases of the project from Concept to Mandate to Sanctioning to delivery to post implementation support.
- This role will focus primarily on Cyber Security and will be a part of the matrix resource pool of all solution architects moving between projects and technology solutions to meet the project work load.
- The solution architect reviews and approves design deliverables (Functional specifications, Technical Security Design, Conceptual Technical Model, Logical Technical Model, Physical Technical Model, Functional Architectural Design)
- Working with 1 – 3 partner solution architect resources, in the role of the National Grid informed Solution Architect.
- The Solution Architect will operate across a number of projects dependent upon size and complexity.
- Deeply technical role which provides the business with thought leadership on innovative technical solutions.