You’re an experienced…looking for your next (or your first) contract
Ready for your next contract?
Want to work with an agency that treats you well? That has a contractor success team dedicated to helping you through your employment experience?
We’re Ian Martin Group and we’re that agency. And today we’re looking for a ETL Test Engineer for a contract in the Healthcare industry.
You became a contractor so you could tackle only the most unique, challenging, and high paying jobs on the market.
This is one of those jobs.
Were looking for a candidate who has designing and executing tests on components, features, or feature area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in STEM
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development & testing
- Willing to work out of an office in Glen Allen, VA
- Strong experience with mainstream ETL tools (Talend, ab Initio, Informatica, SSIS, etc.) and ETL design patterns
- Familiarity Selenium with Java or Java script
- Knowledge of Relational Database modeling and concepts (SQL, referential integrity, etc.)
- Experience with Relational Database Systems such as Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB is a plus
- ETL Test experience.
You’ve spent a lifetime working for other people. Now it’s time to build the career you want.
The world is a sandbox. Put your skills to use and play in it the way you want to play.
About the Ian Martin Group
Founded by engineers to support the needs of technical organizations, the Ian Martin Group has been creating authentic connections around meaningful work since 1957.
As North America’s most progressive recruitment and project-staffing firm, we specialize in engineering and IT recruiting to help organizations of all sizes hire better.
The Ian Martin Group is a certified B Corporation, which means we meet comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, community, and the environment.